Preston is easily accessible from the M6, M61 and M65 motorways.
Our main car parks are:
- Bus station - multi storey car park - pay and display
- Market hall - multi storey car park - pay and display
- Hill Street - surface car park - pay and display
- Avenham - multi storey - pay on foot
For more information on parking in Preston see our City Centre Car Parks pages.
There are three park and ride sites in Preston. They are situated at:
- Portway near the docks
- Walton Le Dale behind the Capitol Centre
Our easy to use park and ride services take the hassle out of parking in the city centre, and with frequent bus services from each site it's a great way to travel into Preston for a day out. For further information, visit Lancashire County Council's Park and ride pages.