Join Preston Partnership
Join Preston Partnership, champion the current and future success of the city and help make Preston an even better place to invest, live, work and visit...
Preston Partnership is an independent partnership of businesses and organisations that are passionate about Preston and contributing towards the continued growth and development of the city.
It’s an exciting time for Preston. The evidence of the city changing is everywhere. Whether you look at the physical changes across the city centre, cranes and other construction vehicles across the central Lancashire footprint, or focus on the ever-increasing range of both well-known and independent restaurants, bars and cafes. Now is the time to engage in the dialogue about what happens next and how together we make it happen.
Together is the key. However, as we all know, together only works when there is commitment, energy and dialogue from all sides - this is why Preston Partnership was created.
What Preston Partnership does
- Members from the public, private and third sector connected to Preston bringing together commitment and energy to establish a dialogue
- A powerful network that is regularly informed about what is happening in Preston
- A group who collaborate on projects to influence the development of Preston through ideas, involvement and resource
- An opportunity to actively engage in supporting the growth, development and future potential of Preston and making sure we all shout about it to the wider world
Benefits of being a member
- Invitations to the quarterly Preston Partnership meetings
- Invitation to added value Preston Partnership events
- Opportunity to host events centred around specific topics
- Optional subscription to regular e-newsletters
- Entry in the Preston Partnership member directory
- Promotion through Twitter - @Preston Partner
- Networking with people and businesses who share the same goals for the city
- Members digital badge
We have waived our membership fees for 2020/21. This is to allow all Preston businesses and organisations to join the conversation and support the development of the city. Sign up today.
How to join
To join Preston Partnership complete the join Preston Partnership form.
What happens next?
We will be in touch within five working days with details of how to complete your membership and arrange payment.
Sign up for e-newsletters
Whether you’re a member or just keen to stay up to date with the latest developments across the city, why not sign up for e-newsletters.
Follow on social media
For positive news about Preston and information on Preston Partnership follow us on social media.
Telephone: 01772 508124