Why Join Preston Partnership?
There are numerous reasons and benefits to joining Preston Partnership...
Who are Preston Partners?
Preston Partners are people who are passionate about Preston. They are people who support the city, who want to be part of strong, influential network and are interested in and want to make a difference in the continued growth and development of Preston.
Is Preston Partnership for me?
If you, your business or organisation want to make Preston an even better place to invest, live, work and visit, then yes, Preston Partnership is for you.
Benefits of being a Preston Partner
- Invitations to the Quarterly Events Programme
- Invitation to Added Value Events
- Opportunity to host events centred around specific topics
- Regular e-newsletters
- Entry in the Preston Partnership member directory
- Promotion through Preston Partners twitter
- Build networks with people and businesses who share the same goals for the city
- Members digital badge
Want to join Preston Partnership?
To join Preston Partnership you must register your details via the Preston Partnership online form. By doing this you are committing to the annual subscription fee, details of which are below.
- £100 per annum or
- £50 per annum for SMEs with 1-3 employees
*All members of the North and Western Chamber of Commerce are eligible for a 20% discount.
Subscriptions pay for meetings, providing necessary resources and other associated costs in fulfilling the objectives of Preston Partnership.
Follow us on Social Media
For positive news about Preston and information on Preston Partnership follow us on social media.